I have amassed a lot of experience as an A&R assistant, music assistant, social media coordinator, content management assistant, music video director and conceptualizer, production designer, music marketing assistant and talent management and I possess the essential education in the field of music, film and entertainment.
I am a University of California, Los Angeles Graduate with a Music business major. I have also completed my Bachelor of Business Administration from Whistling Woods International [TATA Institute] in the metropolitan media capital of India, Mumbai.
As a music business professional, I have handled different responsibilities including:
1) Assisting my organization in seeking, curating and managing musicians, artists and upcoming talents.
2) Responsible for developing social media strategies B2B purposes that include sponsorships, activations and other media services.
3) Creating budgets for events, music videos and short films.
4) Active participation in content team meetings and initiating ideas and concepts for music videos and films
5) Songwriting is also one of my assets.
6) Working closely with the artist relation department and assisting them bring in the right talent through the doors.
Based in Los Angeles
No Reviews Yet