The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus System features a 1000′ transmission range, and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom, and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
• The Nucleus-M is a wireless 3 Channel system.
• Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motors are completely wireless.
• Each motor has a built-in MDR unit, saving space and setup time.
• A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
• There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
• The FIZ hand unit and two handle grips have a wireless range of 1000 feet.
• The signal from the FIZ hand unit can be upgraded to 1 1/4 miles with an additional accessory.
• Both hand grips and FIZ hand unit run off (2) 18650 batteries. (Batteries are NOT included.)
• When fully charged the batteries in the hand grips can last up to 2 days.
• The batteries in the FIZ unit can last up to 10 hours.
• FIZ hand unit is capable of controlling 3 channels – focus, zoom, and iris as well as overriding the hand grips.
• 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
• Motors can calibrate on lenses without hard stops – such as photo-lens with follow focus gears.
• Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods.
• Ideal for Gimbal, Drone, and Shoulder-mounted setups.
Your card will be charged when the owner accepts your request. Cancel within 2 hours of acceptance and you will receive a full refund. Cancel within 48 hours of the rental start date and you will receive a 50% refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the rental start date and the rental may be non-refundable. Cancellation fees are imposed at owner's discretion.