Some personal thoughts:
The URSA Mini Pro is my dream camera. I love the sensor, the color science, the form factor, the functionality, the reliability, the versatility, the different lens mounts...
In fact, I love it so much I got two of them!
The only other camera I could think of replacing it with would be the Arri line, the Alexa, Alexa Mini or Amira - but the cost is in a whole different ballpark.
If you haven't used the URSA Mini Pro, I can only recommend you give it a shot. It's a great A-Cam for the right sized production, and a great B-Cam for anything where the A-Cam is an Alexa. They cut really well together.
I've also used the URSA Mini Pro with a whole bunch of other cameras, from Red to Sony or Canon, and because they are so flexible and have such great latitude and rolloff they can cut with pretty much anything.
Alright, on to the listing!
Ursa Mini Pro 4.6k full production kit (1 of 2)
I have two full kits. This has everything you need to shoot except lenses. Please note that the camera will come with default EF mount unless you request PL or B4.
• Ursa Mini Pro 4.6k
- Camera body with PL, EF or B4 mount as selected
- V-Lock battery plate
- Blackmagic Design Handgrip
- Ursa viewfinder
- Ursa Mini shoulder kit
• Media & Power
- 2 x CFast 2.0 Lexar 3400x 128GB cards (more as requested)
- Pelican card wallet
- Lexar CR2 Thunderbolt/USB 3.0 CFast 2.0 reader
- 3x V-Lock batteries (more as requested)
- 4 bank charger w 4-pin XLR & appliance power cable
- Ursa Mini power adapter w appliance power cable
• OConnor O-Box Mattebox
- Two 4x5.65" trays
- O-Box WM Studio Adapter 15mm
- O-Grips Bridge
- Side & top flags & brackets
- Clamp Ring 150-114mm
- Clamp Ring 150-80mm
- Bellows Ring (Donut) 150mm to 114mm (threaded)
- Universal Ring 114-55 mm (requires included bellows)
- Condenser mic (Sony ECM-XM1)
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Mic Mount
- Sony VTC-14 quick release tripod adapter
- Sachtler Camera Plate 16 Quick Release Plate
- 3 x 1/4”-20 camera tie-down screws (1 mounted)
- 4 x 1/4”-20 camera tie-down screws extra long (2 mounted)
- 2 x 3/8”-16 camera tie-down screws (1 mounted)
- D|Focus V4 FF with speed crank
- Ikan Tilta 15mm Lens Support
- 15mm rods, 2 x 7" male/female, 2 x 12” female/female
- Camera profile SD card (in camera)
- 3 x Bluestar Eyecushions (1 on camera)
- 2 x URSA Viewfinder Eyecups (1 on camera)
- Pancro spray
- Lens paper
• Tools & cables
- Multi piece mini tool set
- T-Handle Hex Key 3/16”
- T-Handle Hex Key 2.5mm
- Stanley 1/4” standard screwdriver
- 1 x USB 3.0 type A to type B cable (for card reader)
- 1 x USB 3.0 type C to type A cable (for camera)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Cable A-Male to Mini-B (for viewfinder)
- Thunderbolt cable
- 2 x lanc cables
- 2 x Formatt Hitech Black Supermist 1/8 diffusion, 4x5.65”
- 1 x Tiffen Pro-Mist 1/4 diffusion, 4x5.65”
- 1 x Schneider Reflective ND 0.9, 4x5.65”
- 1 x Tiffen 138mm circular polarizer
• Black Pelican 1650 case w custom foam
*** Please note any items not included or added on checkout.
I also have a set of Zeiss CP.2 lenses, a Cooke 18-100, a Canon HJ22 B4 zoom, long lens primes, lights, dolly and more...
URSA Mini Pro
Cancel before a request is accepted, or within 2 hours of making the request and your cancellation is FREE. Cancel within 48 hours of your rental start date and you will receive a 50% refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your rental start date and the rental may be non-refundable. Cancellation fees are imposed at owner's discretion.